- Direct transfer by Hellenic Seaways speed boat daily with a journey time of 4:30-5 hours.
- Direct transfer by Blue Star Ferries daily with a journey duration of 7:30-8 hours. Blue Star Ferries services also run throughout the year.
- Direct transfer by the Seajet daily, which stops in other islands as well.
Koufonisi is connected by ferry throughout the year with Naxos, Paros, Syros, Iraklia, Schinoussa, Amorgos, Donousa and in the summer with Mykonos, Santorini, Folegandros, Sifnos, Serifos and Milos.
- From Athens to Naxos by plane as well as with all the ferries that run services (Blue Star, High-speed) daily.
The nearest airport is on the neighbouring island of Naxos with daily flights to and from Athens (Eleftherios Venizelos) with a flight time of approximately 40 minutes.
The transition from Naxos to Koufonisi is realised every day except Sundays with “Skopelitis” (SMALL CYCLADES LINES) or with the boat of captain Kostas Prasinos from the port of Volakas.
- From Athens to Naxos by plane ,as well as ,with all the ferries that run services (Blue Star, Highspeed) daily and directly to Koufonisia.
- From all European countries by airplane at Paros Airport
The nearest airport is on the neighboring island of Paros with daily flights to and from Athens (Eleftherios Venizelos) with a flight time of approximately 40 minutes
- From Athens to Mykonos by plane and by speedboat Sea Jet in Koufonisi with a journey time of 45 minutes.
- From abroad directly to Mykonos airport and by speedboat Sea Jet in Koufonisi with a journey time of 45 minutes.
There is a 24-hour heliport on the island.
For more information regarding your arrival and departure, please contact the local ticketing agency: PRASINOS 2285071438. You may also contact HELLENIC SEAWAYS or BLUE STAR-SEA JETS companies